BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Daphne W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Service is great and they deliver on the correct dates. The flower examples to choose from are not even close to what is picturedthat is delivered, so thats disappointing. Prices are ok.
Heather M.
Atlas
My mother in law was diagnosed with Breast cancer in 201r. She underwent many surgeries and chemo treatments and I would always get her flowers sent to her home. She lives across the country but every time I have ordered flowers she has always received them on the day requested and they have always been beautiful.
Danielle B.
Central, SC
1-800-Flowers makes ordering flowers for a friend quick and easy! I ordered flowers for my friend's graduation since I would be out of town at the time and it was so nice to be able to pick out exactly what I wanted and specify what would be on the card in a few easy steps. I would definitely order from them again!
Jessica S.
Yuma
I've used 1-800-flowers several times in the past to send flowers to my friends and family who live across the country. To date I've never had any issue with their service and everyone has enjoyed their deliveries. I've also used competitor sites and have had issues with them, so now we stick to 1800flowers.
Lexi B.
Willington, CT
Easy to use and great for gifts when you live far away. It is hard to tell the sizing and the phones aren't always true to the actual bouquet. The last one I purchased looked much fuller online and what was received was comparable to the 9$ bin at my local grocery. Good for convience but isn't always worth the cost.
Erin S.
I love 1-800 Flowers. Their selection is always nice and I love their accessories. I still use a vase that came with flowers I bought in 2014 and reuse it every time I purchase flowers from the site. I have also received flowers from others who used this site and they always come in perfect time in the perfect condition
Alexa E.
I love being able to order flowers online! The flowers always come so that the receiver can put the flower arrangement together themselves. The only con is living in Arizona, the flower get pretty hot while waiting to be delivered! They are a little on the expensive side, but still worth it! Love 1-800-Flowers!
Mary B.
Northumberland
I ordered a bouquet for my friend who just had a baby.  I do not live close and being able to order online and have it delivered was awesome!  They arrived before she left the hospital and she absolutely loved them.  They were pricier than I was hoping but for the convenience it couldn't be beat.
nweaver91 W.
A close family friend lives in Texas and this service makes it incredibly easy to send a gift for all kinds of occasions. Her flowers always arrive beautifully packaged with a vase. At first, I was nervous about shipping flowers, but when she sent pictures, it looked like they were fresh from a florist shop.
Danielle A.
Minneapolis, MN
The services was ok, but the best part of the process was seeing the flowers in their full beauty! The person I spoke to wasn't that interested, but seeing the flowers for my oved one made the whole experience the best. Price wise, they were ok. I would have liked to see more of a selection at various prices, not just the ones they had.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.