BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Allison B.
My parents live in a small country town in east Tennessee.  Trying to have flowers delivered to her in Mothers day through this site was a train wreck.  I paid 79$ for what they said would look just lime the picture.  What are got was nothing like it.  I definitely recommend going into your local florist so you get what you pay for.
Kera Y.
I used this service to order flowers for my mother a couple months back. While there prices are competitive to other online florists, I found the actual product that was delivered was much smaller and a lower quality than I was expecting. I will definitely try out other flower online services to see how it compares in the future.
Lisa T.
Melville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I have use them quite a few times over the years and their service and their products have gotten considerably worse simply because when they first started out and they were looking for customers they would give a top quality product with a great presentation and great value but now that they have gotten so big it seems like they don't want to hold onto their customers so they are giving products with less quality and Very unappealing and cheap looking!!
Leslie B.
Bartlett, IL
the flower arrangement was exactly as it was shown in the picture online. The flowers lasted for weeks and were stunningly beautiful. They shipped on time and got there in perfect condition. I have never been disappointed with 1-800-flowers
Marilyn S.
Saint Louis, MO
The 1-800 flowers was easy to order but the delivery schedule was too long. Website was easy to use and variety of flower and gifts selection was great. I loved looking at all the stuff. My sister who received the flowers loved them. But I was unhappy with the arrival of the flowers 2 weeks later instead of the next day or so.
Colleen S.
Pine Brook, NJ
I actually only use 1800 because their service is amazing. They keep you as updated as possible and if you need to call in for help, you barely wait at all. I had an issue on Valentine's Day and I waited a little while but that is one of their busiest times so I understood, and they were so so helpful. I will always use them.
Seth L.
Los Angeles, CA
I get my mom a flower delivery here every Mother's Day, Valentine's Day and her birthday. She is always so happy when she receives the delivery and tells me how beautiful they are. Will continue to use their service as I'm very happy with them. They also seem to have great sales around holidays. Delivery is always on time too.
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
I like the company a lot better than pro-flowers which I and my mom have had flowers not bloom from the. I have ordered many things over the years and recently for my mother and she has never had any complaints or issues with the flowers I have sent and always liked them.They always have a beautiful selection and good prices.
Michele R.
Hoboken, NJ
I ordered from 1-800 flowers for Easter this year. I purchased a cute bunny holding flowers to be sent to my mom. I got a decent deal on it and it was sent on time. The bunny was cute but the flowers never really grew. I am not sure that I would get this particular item again but am willing to try other things from the site.
Marisa M.
I'm torn about 1800flowers. I know I can rely on it for last minute deliveries, but often times the arrangements don't look like the photo I've selected. The quality is inconsistent as well... sometimes the arrangements last weeks, other times they are dying within a few days. I will probably look for an alternative service.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.