BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Mike M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the ability to order flowers from my commute to work and have them arrive that day to my wife/mom/whoever. It makes everything extremely convenient!! I would love to know where my flowers are coming from each time i order them, I know it's a local place, but I'd love to be able to thank the florist for putting them together
Megan M.
I ordered flowers to be delivered on Easter to my Grandmother.  The customer service was great and the flowers were ready to be delivered very quickly!  the arrangement arrived in tact and beautiful.  My only complaint is that this service is very expensive, but their coupons make it a little easier on the wallet.
Kim C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ordered a cactus garden for my boyfriend because who doesn't love to get flowers delivered at work... They are pricey but I only order once a year or so, unless there is a deal. I am also a member of ShopRunner so that helps because shipping is so costly. I dislike a 10 dollar charge for delivery. It is flowers, not a baby.
Cierra W.
Mesa, AZ
This is my go to site for any floral delivery for every occasion I need! They always have something in my budget that will also exceed the expectations of the person in which I am sending the flowers or gift basket too! I recommend them to all my friends and family members! I also love receiving gifts from them (hint, hint)
Kelly C.
Arlington Hts, IL
I wish i could give more starts but the last two times I received flowers they arrived damaged and beat up looking. The last time was a big disappointment as I was sent two dozen roses and only about 10 of them were really worth what was paid for them. I told my hubby to just buy from the grocery store next time and save the $125.
Amanda L.
Austin, TX
I absolutely love this service! Any day I need flowers for my mom or my friends I love to order from here. They are so fresh and elegantly structured. There are different prices so everyone would find something they love. I love picking my own flowers and making my own bouquet but when time doesn't allow me to I go to here.
Emily Tanica T.
My husband and I have been using their company for years now. We're in a long distance relationship. (He's in the military.) He's bought me bouquets for varies of holidays and random surprises. It's really nice to get home and see the purple packaging! We also used their service during the holidays to send back home to the family.
Kera Y.
I used this service to order flowers for my mother a couple months back. While there prices are competitive to other online florists, I found the actual product that was delivered was much smaller and a lower quality than I was expecting. I will definitely try out other flower online services to see how it compares in the future.
Jennifer S.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I order from here but not from online. It was very confusing online so I found the number and talked to someone over the phone. I used the number code from the website so the operator would know exactly which selection I was interested in. It was a very successful experience over the phone. I recommend calling instead of online
Kimmie O.
The name always makes it sound cheap or last minute this connotation of just opening a phone book and looking for the word flowers to the first name that delivers because you forgot your mother in laws 50th birthday. It honestly needs to be rebranded because the quality is good but the name throws it off. It is known but a lot of known companies have changed as times change. Nobody wants to be that person to look like they bought her a last minute gift
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.