BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Katie B.
1-800-Flowers has a variety of flowers, however the prices are very high. Of course it is convenient to order flowers online and have them sent directly to someone's house, but to pay for the flowers and then shipping it comes out to be quite a bit of money. I would recommend shopping here if you have the money to spend.
Erin P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Easy to shop online and find the right arrangement. I used 1800Flowers to order a floral arrangement for my wedding, it was beautiful with just the right balance of white and purple as I requested. I will order again whenever I need fresh flowers and the prices are much more affordable compared to other services I found.
Melissa L.
Glendale, RI
I ordered flowers same day for a friend of mine at work who tragically lost her mother on a missions trip in Mexico. We ordered them and although on a budget within a few hours they delivered a beautifully created bouquet to the office. I will absolutely use them again they are fast affordable and the customer service was amazing
Katie L.
Washington, DC
The arrangement delivered was similar in stature to the image on the website, however, not identical and a little disappointing.  Overall, still very pretty, but upset with how late in the day the order arrived.  I understand that is the responsibility of the local florist the arrangement was outsourced to.
Hanna H.
Los Altos, CA
1800 flowers was a great service to use to send my mom flowers for her birthday. I was able to select the day I wanted them to be delivered and they arrived right on time. The service is fairly expensive and a bit overpriced in my opinion, but I live far away from my mom and it was great to be able to treat her on her birthday even from across the continent.
Cynthia S.
When I need flowers to be delivered on time and at last minute 1800 Flowers goes above and beyond. I can track exactly where my gift is and when it arrives. The flowers are always fresh, beautiful and exactly what I ordered. They prices are fair and they always have good deals. I would use them again without delay.
Pauline L.
Boston, MA
I've used 1-800 flowers multiple times for sending gifts to friends or family on special occasions or even just because. I've never had a negative experience with the company, flowers have always arrived in the time frame promised and the flowers were in good condition. Friends/fam have always been thrilled with their gift.
Lyndsi B.
Pasadena, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great site. Easy to navigate. I appreciate they give an option to deliver on a date that is blacked out - they will use a local florist. This helps support small businesses as well, which I really appreciate it. My Memaw loved her flowers and they were very pretty. Prices are reasonable. I would definitely use them again.
Taylor R.
Salinas, CA
The flowers that come from 1-800-flowers are always fresh and beautifully arranged. They're always on time and I've never had a problem with them. I usually use them once a year for mothers day and occasionally to send a business flower gift to someone. They're affordable and for the price - they're amazingly great quality.
Kara P.
Hilliard, OH
When I was overseas for Mothers Day, I had a hard time figuring out what to get my mom. Shipping was super expensive where I was located, and one of my friends suggested this site to order from. Not only did they arrive on time, but they were a beautiful bouquet. It was inexpensive, and their website was easy to order from!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.