BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Brynne K.
Hit or miss.  Depends on the local florist.  I've sent beautiful flowers due to the local florist but I've also sent ones that I was unimpressed with.  However I do appreciate how easy the service is and that they will deliver last minute.  Be weary of when flowers come in a box... they have arrived dead when using this service.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Order was fun and easy to make. However the product when it came was a tad bit heat worn and I had to call to get another bouquet sent. The second one they sent was picture perfect. Prices are very affordable and the selection is vast! I would recommend !
Ashlee F.
Independence, KY
The last time I ordered from 1-800-flowers it did not go well. I ordered 2 sets of flowers for Mother's Day and they did not come on the day they were suppose to, actually they were cancelled. The company charged my credit card and never refunded my money. It was so bad I have to get the BBB involved because they would not give me any resolution.
Mary L.
lOVE IT!!!
It's really easy to navigate their website, that's why I keep using them!
I can order by so many different styles, or by price, I can add gifts , balloons, candy, anything!
They send your order to a florist near your location, that works with them, they maintain their standards and you can be certain that your sending exactly what you chose!
Mary P.
Sent my Mom and Dad these gorgeous flowers for Easter. I just talked to Mom today and she STILL has flowers that are alive and pretty. She was pleased to get these and I was happy they were beautiful, and delivered on time. #thankyou1-800-flowers, #influenster, #prettyflowers
Rukiya D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a gift I received on Valentine's day of a bouquet with a base in a display box. It was nice. I think for the money spent, the flowers could've been more vibrant. I know it's hard shipping flowers, but it's definitely something I consider versus going to an actually florist. Quality is important. Convenience is great, but it isn't everything.
Amber a.
Venice, FL
Great Quality flowers&Other Cute gifts.Service was more than courteous. Delivery was made right when they said it would be. All in all it was a great experience I would definitely recommend to someone looking to Get a surprise to someone's door step!
Christina H.
Las Vegas, NV
Overall it's a great place to order flowers and small gifts from. It's great for sending gifts out of town to family members too. The flowers arrive beautifully. Never had any issues with wilted bouquets so far.
Michelle S.
They didn't have the exact arrangement I wanted for my husband the Weber grill arrangement, so I had to settle for one I didn't want was the only florist I could use with coupon and only had two masculine arrangements. And was a Ford truck my husband is a Chevy man. I was bummed. Flowers were pretty.
They barely made it before he left work at 5pm.
Robin D.
Goodyear, AZ
The flowers are delivered beautiful. The price of flowers are expensive but they bring a smile to the person I'm sending to face. I like to choose the option where they are not delivered in a vase. Usually everyone has so many vases at home it's easier to send them just in a bouquet. I would definitely use this company again over their competitors.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.