BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love 1-800-Flowers! The quick delivery and the quality of there flowers is out of this world. They never disappoint anytime I have ordered through them . Customer service is great to work with and the website to order there flowers is always really simple to use! I will definitely continue to order flowers from love ones through them.  The flowers are always beautiful!
Sana H.
1800 flowers is another great flower delivery service. They deliver to the door. I got my mom flowers for Mother's Day and they were hand delivered to the door. They were able to deliver next day which was very convenient because I placed the order last minute.
Kelly B.
Charlotte
I ordered flowers for my mother for her birthday. The bouquet was beautiful and she enjoyed it. My only complaint was that I had planned for a delivery on a specific day. After purchasing I got an email later that the florist in the area wasn't able to complete the order. I had to spend a fair amount of time on the phone with a customer service agent to get a refund and then re-order all over again.
Tabby M.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I've only used once and next time I'll just google a local flower shop but I was sending out of state. I hate to say this but it was not what I was expecting. My friend called me to thank me and I asked to send me a picture and it was a lot smaller than what I thought it was going to be . I will say they did have good customer service and that's why I gave 2 stars
Sarah D.
boston, MA
I used 1-800-Flowers to send flowers to my mother and grandmother on Mother's Day this past year.

The flowers were well priced, arrived on time, and looked just as beautiful in person as they did online on their website.

It was wonderful to be able to send flowers so easily while being out of town.

I will definitely keep using this service for future holidays.
Brittany C.
Indianapolis
I love all the different plants and flower you can choose from. You have a choice to have flowers with or with out a case. They also have gift baskets to choose from and you can choose to deliver with a bear. How ever I think the items are a little pricey. I can go to my local florist and get flower at a cheaper price. Other than the price flowers are great!
raeven p.
henderson, KY
Flowers are my most favoritest thing a man can get me! my boyfriend order flowers all the time for me they always come in so alive and fresh they last for a long time! especially if you take care of them and put them in the Sun and give them the packet that comes with them. I definitely recommend any husband or boyfriend or significant other to use this site!
Joanne D.
Napanoch, NY
The flowers I ordered were beautiful. The delivery was easy to arrange their site is easy to navigate through and find the perfect arrangement. They offer add ons before you finalize your order. The staff are knowledgeable when contacted. I recommend them
Melissa L.
I have used 1-800-flowers on several occasions, personally, and in my workplace.  Shopping on the site is quite simple and prices can be reasonable but I noticed that delivery charges can take you to the bank.  I normally order from them because of the convenience of choosing flowers on the computer.  I will definitely recommend this website.
Pamela M.
Butler, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good options to choose from, a bit pricey considering you could just go to the florist they use anyways and pay less for some items. Unfortunately that isn't always possible, so this is a good option when you need flowers delivered at a distance. Also, flowers said they were cheaper, but when I added to cart and paid they were more than what was advertised.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.