BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Stephanie T.
Clearwater, FL
I’m torn on what I should write this company. They offer my favorite flowers which are rainbow roses. Bright and beautiful colored roses. Unfortunately this is the only place you can order them, that I have found. They don’t last long at all once delivered. I would say less than a week. And for paying over $70 for a dozen roses… That’s a little too pricey for me.
Angela E.
Lancaster, CA
Use this for any of my flower needs! Flowers are fresh and beautiful and stay that way for a long time! The packaging is great comes in a big sturdy box! I use to send to family and acquaintances and they have loved them as much has I do the flowers come with a very nice vase, and flower food!
Carol A.
Washington, DC
This service is a bit pricier than I would like, but they tend to have some great bundles and deals. I recently ordered my mom some flowers to her university and they made it to her on the day and time I needed them to. This was impressive, as she does not have an office number or a set schedule, so I was happy. Also the flowers always arrive so beautifully.
Nicole T.
Glendale, CA
1-800-Flowers is absolutely horrible and they need to be more careful with the florists they take on. I ordered birthday flowers for my Step Mom the day before her birthday, got a call that morning that they couldn't deliver then they would try the next day, well after 4 days she didn't have flowers and excuses every day so I cancelled the order.
Caitlin M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I have never ordered flowers from anywhere else online, so it may be because 1-800-flowers is just that good that I have never felt the need to look elsewhere, or you may call this a biased review. I feel their flowers have always arrived fresh, beautiful, and timely and if they have ever been damaged during delivery, they were quick to deliver a replacement.
RajdulariStyle L.
Denver, CO
Eh, I can honestly say that 1800Flowers has been 'hit or miss' for me. Sometimes the bouquets arrive incredibly full and gorgeous. And then sometimes they're super small and not what I expected at all. I give them 3 starts simply because of the inconsistency. However, I do love their easy-to-use website and the convenience of last minute ordering!
Kim B.
Louisville
I sent a Spring bouquet to my sister for her birthday and when it arrived it looked like a dead mess - there were no flowers at all and the green sticks had faded to almost white. The only reason I am giving it 3 stars is that the bulbs did eventually bloom and they were pretty, but I was sorely disappointed at the appearance when it arrived.
Cynthia H.
I understand that delivering flowers can be expensive but sometimes I think the prices on here are completely outrageous.  I will say that every time I do order from them, the bouquet of flowers are so lovely and top quality.  So you definitely get what you pay for.  I just wish they didn't charge so much for shipping.
Sarah F.
Watertown , NY
I love ordering from them. Once I had a issue with something not being right and they had amazing costumer service!! Other than that I have always had beautiful arrangements on time with no complaints. Would definitely recommend and use again
Lizz P.
Las Vegas, NV
I ordered a summer flower arrangement for my friend to brighten her day. When the flowers arrived to her they weren't blossoming the way they did in the picture. They took a few days to even blossom and when they did we were both disappointed. Some of the flowers were gorgeous while others were lifeless. I wouldn't order again from here.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.