BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Bianca L.
I gave two stars because I feel as if this company is way over priced.  The experience purchasing the flowers is simple however I believe that their pictures of the flowers and sets that they have are misleading.  I purchased a bouquet last year and I felt that the flowers were not the best quality despite choosing that setting, and they gave a really small bouquet.  I know the person I sent it to was disappointed and so was I.
Lauren M.
Iowa City
I ordered a same day delivery bouquet for my girlfriend to her work since she was having a rough day. It was delivered to her in less than 5 hours after I ordered it and it was waaayy bigger than what I paid for! It was definitely worth my money and beautiful, but best of all it brightened her day.
Beth C.
Recently purchased flowers for my mother in law for Mother's Day. I have a couple of problems with these site. First you click on an arrangement with a listed price but once you get through taxes and shipping you add an additional $20 to the listed price. Secondly after paying over $50 for a small standard vase arrangement it arrived at my mother in laws house completely dead.
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
I have ordered from one 800 flowers several times and yet have still not learned my lesson. Every order has been late night several days which is very disappointing as the last order didn't rise in time it will my friend was out of town for the weekend. The flowers are locked I wasted my money and will never order from them again I gave them Way too many second and third chances.
Misty C.
I recently ordered from 1-800 flowers, and I wasn't all that impressed. They were for my mom's birthday. I ask for a pot she could reuse an I picked one out I knew she would love. When they delivered them to her she sent me a pic an they was in just a plain glass case. Needless to say I have them a call, some of the flowers had brown on the edges. I won't order from them anymore.
Mary L T.
Jermyn, PA
I have used 1-800-flowers on several occasions. The products are always delivered on time,  and the recipients whom I have sent them to are always happy with the quality. I have sent both flower gifts and garden decorating items.  My favorite thing about this company is that they accept paypal for payment. I will definitely continue using them for  my floral needs.
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
My boyfriend bought me flowers from 1-800-Flowers! and when I received them, they came in a box, unassembled and the flowers still closed. I know that this is how they are supposed to come, but my boyfriend was so unhappy because they weren't as big and beautiful as he thought they would be, so he called and complained and they sent me an entirely new bouquet and didn't charge him anything!  (I didn't show him or tell him what they looked like when they came, but they were much larger sunflowers!)
Cassandra C.
S Ozone Park, NY
1-800 Flowers is an okay service. They've been around for a while and maybe that's why their services are falling behind. The quality of the flowers aren't great. They die too quickly even if you properly take care of them. They have some nice designs but the prices are too expensive for my taste. ProFlowers is better to me in quality, customer service, and delivery options.
Kateema B.
love to send gifts to my mom on mother day... arrives on time and always sent fresh flowers can be expensive but there os always a sale and promo codes to help with that.. it's great gifts for all price ranges.. I have even received gifts if anything is wrong they help fix the problem
Ann R.
San Antonio
1-800-Flowers always has what I'm looking for.  They are one of my go-to websites for online ordering for flowers and gifts.  I do think their fees are a little pricey, but when compared to other sites, they are in line.  As part of my job, I often have to send flowers to clients.  This is the first website I always try.  Sadly I find I spend as much in fees as I do the flowers.
Harriet D.
College Park, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.