BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Lauren B.
I love this place for gorg flowers that can be given as such amazing gifts to people you need to thank, congratulate or just say hi to
Chenelle M.
Toronto, ON
Multiple horrible experiences. Flowers were not delivered on time or sometimes not even at all. I do not recommend using their service.
Bryce P.
Chemainus
Great service and arrangements are accurate, I’ve ordered from other places that deliver something very different than what I expected.
Julie B.
London , ON
Helpful in quickly finding a florist outside of my own town. Unfortunately the markup vs calling the florist directly is a deterrent.
Amanda N.
Calgary
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We have always had good luck. We prefer to use local florists when possible but these are good for out of town friends or in a pinch.
Sumi J.
Kolkata
Amazing website with a variety of customized products. The customer service is quite appreciable. Very attractive and rare flowers.
Sofiyya H.
Orlando, FL
The service was incredible! I didn't expect the flowers to arrive as fresh and quickly as they did. My sister was over the moon!
Daniela M.
De verdad los arreglos florales de esta página son hermosos, perfecto para el día de las madres o simplemente para dar un detalle
mimi s.
flowers came dead for a funeral! but we then called to complain and within an hour we had a new bigger bouquet very expensive tho
Valeria H.
Gran empresa. Muy buen servicio de entrega.
Totalmente la recomendaria con mis amigas.
Me encanta y tiene muy buen servicio
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.