BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Shayanne T.
toronto
This is my go to florist service. The flowers are beautiful, quick delivery and for good prices. My mom was in love with the bouquet I got for her birthday!
Petrisha Judy J.
Montreal
I send it to a friend ... she really likes the flowers.. they where fresh and beautiful... she keep them for a week if I'm right.. I'll recommend this place
Kerri M.
Strathmore, AB
The flowers that were ordered for my friends funeral were not as big as. The picture dipicted. So I was very disappointed with the amount of these cost.
Christine P.
Grande prairie , AB
The customer service is great! My grandmas Mother's Day flowers came wilted and when we called the replaced them at no cost with a beautiful new bunch.
Marta W.
Bishops Cleeve, Gloucestershire
great service, good quality of flowers, am amazing reliable service not too expensive. Website very easy to use, clear to understand and easy to order
Michaela M.
zephyr, ON
great experience! the flowers were beautiful and great prices! the recipient said they were some of the most beautiful flowers she had ever recieved
Anna G.
Lanark
Bouquets are absolutely stunning. The flowers I got for my mother lasted such a long time. When we got them they were absolutely perfect. So pleased!
Dana J.
RICHMOND HILL, ON
Awful! My boyfriend sent flowers that never came. Took 5 LENGTHY phone calls to get his money back and never ended up seeing anything bloom from it.
Lindsey S.
Whitby , ON, Ontario
They are so great!!! Had to order a funeral arrangement in a VERY small town. The arrangement was delivered on time and they were very professional!
Stacey B.
Wetaskiwin
Great fresh flowers delivered on time!  My Mom loved them.  I would order from them again.  I will also be referring others.

Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.