BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Aarthi R.
Ordered a puppy flower arrangement for my sisters birthday. I thought for pictorial it looks good but then it was so unbelievable to see the flower arrangement just as depicted as it was in their website. The flowers were very fresh. And they delivered on time! Great service
Isabelle L.
The website was easy to navigate through and had many options to choose from. It was my first time purchasing from this particular website. The arrangement was delivered in a timely manner, as expected. I would likely shop here again, however as with all floral websites I've purchased through, I find that none of the arrangements really look exactly as they are in the online photos, which is disappointing. Again, that goes for all floral websites and not just this one.
Jacqui C.
ancaster, ON
Recently purchased a very last minute mothers day arrangement
I was at my mom's went it arrived fresh full and fast
Actually looked better than I had hoped
Now I'm the favorite daughter 😉
Petra C.
WINNIPEG, MB
I got the most amazing flowers delivered to me using this company !! Hands down the best customer service ! so amazing! I am definitely coming back again and again !
Kathryn P.
Mississauga, ON
They delivered on time.
I ordered from them twice, once the item was smaller than expected, but the second was exactly as described.
Prices were in line with other webstores.  Look for coupon codes, groupons, mypoints to make prices a tiny bit better.
Helena N.
Toronto
Great selection with a good range of prices. Delivery was quick and easy to facilitate. Unfortunately you don't get to see what the arrangement looks like before it's delivered.
Gini R.
Scarborough, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very easy service just call them up and give them some details and they will take care of the rest . They always deliver fresh flowers and I been using their service for while now .
Pille K.
Parksville, BC
My experience was that they were reliable and fast. Little on the pricy side for what you get, but the convenience was worth it. I used the service to send flowers to a funeral in Europe
Tracy B.
Port Coquitlam, BC
Excellent service, floral designer did exactly what I asked for while choosing the perfect blooms that were within my budget. I would definitely use them again.
Haya B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Soo beautiful and l love it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
It is very useful , l can't talk more about this amazing product but briefly this is very wonderful , amazing and fabulous😍
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.