BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Núbia p.
Adoro fazer compras, e eu realmente quero ganhar produtos para fazer demonstração na minha rede social ...Estou ansioso para os produtos que você me enviará para avaliar ...
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
I often get flowers for the girls I work with at the office,I love this company because what you see in the picture is what you get! They are always on time and use fresh 🌺
Diana S.
Markham , ON
it's okay, the company does what it promises to do. the flowers are beautiful too!! i only shopped there once but i will probably go back to using their service later on.
Maya G.
100% quality. The bouquet I sent was delivered right on time and my cousin was really happy with the surprise. I had a vey good experience purchasing, would do it again!
kc_maggie M.
Very Easy to use. Able to give instructions for delivery. I'd definitely use again. Lots of options so you can find something appropriate for your budget. Very happy.
Laurel C.
Aldershot, Hampshire
Perfect. Lasted a long time and looked beautiful. My other loved them. Simple to order from website. Always love having fresh and nice smelling flowers in the house.
Joanne M.
Midland , ON
Have used this service several times, I always get great service and the flowers delivered are very fresh! I always receive compliments when I order from here.
Petra C.
WINNIPEG, MB
I got the most amazing flowers delivered to me using this company !! Hands down the best customer service ! so amazing! I am definitely coming back again and again !
Stephanie S.
Bronx, NY
I have used this website for several gifts. They have affordable and expensive packages. The pros is that the product it is always as described and a great shipping time. I always use this for special gifts.
Sim K.
I've ordered multiple times from the website. I've had excellent experience. It's far by the most pocket friendly.  Easy of ordering, quick & fast service.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.