BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Hyba D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
amazing products they ar so real and so soft and i like the colors And the differents shape 💝💝💝 thank u so much for all that . m so existing to try them love j so much @influenster ❤❤❤❤
Lored L.
I worked here part time but its on a call center company. Not to be bias but I know the service at 1-800 is good and has a fast transaction other than any compang. 5 stars for this!!
Samantha C.
This is the company my Husband has used to send me flowers. They have always been beautiful flowers and you can also send chocolates or balloons. I've had both and they are great. Sometimes pricey but always worth it with what you get! Beautiful!!
Stephanie P.
Surrey , BC
My order was cancelled 2 days after expected delivery stating the florist was too busy to fulfill. Very disappointed. Got a refund but not even a credit towards next time was offered.
Gini R.
Scarborough, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very easy service just call them up and give them some details and they will take care of the rest . They always deliver fresh flowers and I been using their service for while now .
madeline a.
toronto, ON
The bouquet I ordered online did not look like the picture online when it came in person. It was very expensive for the size. The only plus side is the flowers lasted a long time.
Sabrina C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have nothing but nice things to say about this website , I love the selection , the prices are amazing and the ordering process is a breeze. Would use again and again and have!
Great service, used for Valentine's Day. Flowers were healthy and pretty, and packaged safely. My only problem is that they put the card on the outside of the actual packaging, the cardboard box, so I couldn't find it for a while and almost threw it out with the box:/
Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
I found this place when I was running over to my old boss's office to thank her for being a great reference for the new job I just got. I wanted to get her a nice classy arrangement.
Alycia S.
Lacombe, An
A little on the pricey side, however it is super easy to use & really nice that you can get flowers delivered to people you don't live near by. The flowers were a beautiful array of colours & looked almost identical to the picture !
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Do they deliver pretty quickly?
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
is there a guaranteed delivery date?