BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Samantha C.
This is the company my Husband has used to send me flowers. They have always been beautiful flowers and you can also send chocolates or balloons. I've had both and they are great. Sometimes pricey but always worth it with what you get! Beautiful!!
Gini R.
Scarborough, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very easy service just call them up and give them some details and they will take care of the rest . They always deliver fresh flowers and I been using their service for while now .
madeline a.
toronto, ON
The bouquet I ordered online did not look like the picture online when it came in person. It was very expensive for the size. The only plus side is the flowers lasted a long time.
Sabrina C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have nothing but nice things to say about this website , I love the selection , the prices are amazing and the ordering process is a breeze. Would use again and again and have!
Great service, used for Valentine's Day. Flowers were healthy and pretty, and packaged safely. My only problem is that they put the card on the outside of the actual packaging, the cardboard box, so I couldn't find it for a while and almost threw it out with the box:/
Eva Maria N.
1603 N.W. 79 Ave
I found this place when I was running over to my old boss's office to thank her for being a great reference for the new job I just got. I wanted to get her a nice classy arrangement.
Alycia S.
Lacombe, An
A little on the pricey side, however it is super easy to use & really nice that you can get flowers delivered to people you don't live near by. The flowers were a beautiful array of colours & looked almost identical to the picture !
Núbia p.
Adoro fazer compras, e eu realmente quero ganhar produtos para fazer demonstração na minha rede social ...Estou ansioso para os produtos que você me enviará para avaliar ...
Melissa D.
Pointe aux trembles , AL
I often get flowers for the girls I work with at the office,I love this company because what you see in the picture is what you get! They are always on time and use fresh 🌺
Diana S.
Markham , ON
it's okay, the company does what it promises to do. the flowers are beautiful too!! i only shopped there once but i will probably go back to using their service later on.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.