BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Robin Marie C.
Playa Del Carmen
I love 1 800 Flowers. I've sent flowers everywhere and for every occasion with them. The flowers are always fresh,beautiful, thoughtfully arranged for all occasions. I highly recommend shopping with them
Piper R.
Windsor, ON
Easy to use, though a little over priced. I would only recommend using 1-800-Flowers for a last minute order, otherwise I always prefer going with a local company! I wish there were more options to customize the bouquet. I would consider shopping here again if I was in a pinch.
Samar B.
Good quality service and fresh flowers availabe for all your gifting needs! Quick and reliable awrvixe and the quality of their flowers is very fresh and i was very satisfied with the level of service that i recieved as well as the phone calls for the delivery were on time
Deanne G.
Olathe, KS
I had a bad experience. The flowers were not delivered on time and they were puny! I had to call back 3+ times to get another bouquet sent, and even then, it wasn't great. I won't be using again.
M K.
Vancouver, BC
Horrible
Horrible
They advertise one thing and deliver something completely different and for that price a kid can do a better job
They have the worst reviews, surprised they are still in business
Belkis P.
Norman, OK
very nice products! This service is great for those who cant be at events in person. they are definitely pricey but this is a great way to say you're thinking about someone without actually being there in person. I would recommend this product for anyone!
Morgan B.
Fort St John
The service from the website is wonderful, however the service from the actual florist is not always good. The quality of the flowers and the presentation of the flowers are based on which florist gets ur order. Therefore I would choose to skip the online and just call the store it's self.
Vanessa M.
Amazing! ordered on the same day and a beautiful arrangement of flowers arrived at my mothers house just in time for her birthday! They were high quality, but on the expensive end.
Pille K.
Parksville, BC
My experience was that they were reliable and fast. Little on the pricy side for what you get, but the convenience was worth it. I used the service to send flowers to a funeral in Europe
Amy F.
St, NL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this product in particular. It is absolutely great! If is an affordable item, and I would buy it again. I would recommend this product to all of my friends. This is a great buy, just what I wanted.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.