BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Katie C.
The flowers that are sent from 1800Flowers are amazing. I have never had an issue with the arrangements looking different, or having an issue with them being delivered. They are great for gifts, and even a gift to yourself if needed !
Kate R.
Toronto , ON
I was in charge of ordering a mass delivery of flowers for the company I work for, a co-worker of mine suggested this website, unfortunately I was unable to find what I was looking for and when I tried contacting them I got no response
Nicole Y.
Edmonton, AB
Product was as shown in the picture. My boyfriend ordered me an orchid that came in a vase and it was so cute. They support local flourists in the city and delivery was quick and easy. Can be expensive, but well worth it in the end.
Jocelyn K.
Edmonton, AB
Because they contract locals nothing is guarenteed. So many times I have ordered and not recieved as pictured. Usually the company with compensate a bit.  Have someone contact the person ordering if they cant complete the order!
Andréa M.
Mississauga, ON
Pricey but pretty! Always arrives on time when delivered to my grandma in a different city than me which makes all of our days. She loves the balloons I've been able to add to my order and the cute little cards. Always satisfied!
Christie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It can be really hit or miss with this flower delivery company. Some clients of mine received a beautiful arrangements while others received abysmal arrangements. I was very embarrassed. It took me a long time to fight for a refund.
megan f.
Hamilton , ON
Would never recommend. Ordered flowers for Mother's Day, they came at 6pm and delivered the wrong flowers. We did receive another bouquet but it's not the same. I would not recommend to friends. I was really disappointed.
Kala G.
Westland, MI
Ordered from here for Valentine's Day flowers they were okay not the greatest simply okay, they didn't quite look like pictures online. Some of the main flowers that you that sell points we're not even in the bouquet.
Gina H.
My friend loved the bouquet I sent her! It was well designed and fresh when it arrived. The ordering process was quick and easy, but I wish the price were a little lower. I'll shop around for coupon codes next time!
Nola O.
I ordered flowers for my bestie and they were so beautiful!🌸👍 They smelled soo good and the colors were just amazing. She was so happy about the flowers! Great gift for birthdays or wedding partys, thank you🌹🌸🌷😊💕
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.