BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Naz M.
Calgary , AB
I use this service quite often. Their flowers are amazing and fresh. How ever one time i had to cancel my order for some reason but the flowers were still sent after cancelation in a timely manner and caused some problems. But i do enjoy the company will definitely be a long time customer!
Julie J.
London, ON
Lovely flowers to choose from, flowers arrive on time and freshly picked out. I have ordered at least twice and it has never disappointed me, my mom and mother in law have enjoyed receiving their bouquets. Affordable prices and great deals if you want to receive flowers every month.
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Very good selection and they delivery almost everywhere. Flowers are fresh and beautifully decorated vase. They are a little pricey, but well worth it to see the smile on the persons face that received them. I have used them multiple times and will continue to use this service.
Simone G.
Vancouver, BC
Flowers were delivered on time, and as described. They always seem to have deals on, and they offer an online chat if you have any questions which is very helpful. They seem to be on the more affordable side of things when it comes to flower delivery. Will definately be ordering again!
Gillian L.
Toronto, ON
This service is expensive and the design isn't really modern, but if you are in a pinch and need flowers sent ASAP, it's reliable enough. Don't expect blooms to arrive looking as full and voluminous as they do in their online photos! My flowers arrived on time as expected.
Mayling L.
Tadworth, ['', '', '']
I always love the service and products provided by 1-800-Flowers! They have so many different options that it's great for any occassion and any recipient. The recipients have never complained about the quality of the flowers so I can only assume that they travel well.
Param K.
The flowers and cake were so affordable. I was informed by my parents that when they received them, the flowers were fresh and the cake was delicious. I was amazed by their delivery options. They have variety of flowers, cake n gifts. I totally recommend this site.
Jacqui C.
['ancaster', ''], ON
Recently purchased a very last minute mothers day arrangement
I was at my mom's went it arrived fresh full and fast
Actually looked better than I had hoped
Now I'm the favorite daughter 😉
💛Dee J.
San Diego, CA
I loved the service online, is quick and easy and there is a variety of different options to pick, depending on the occasion. When the person I send it to got the flowers they were in good condition and looked like the photos online, I will shop here again!!!
Jessica S.
Vaughan
The flowers made it on time to my future mother-in-law and they were beautiful. The colors were vivid and bright and the one I bought came with a tiny teddy bear and it was adorable. Will defiantly order from here again until I can deliver them myself.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.