BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Christine K.
Toronto , ON
Bought some flowers for my aunt 's birthday. I'm in Toronto and she is in San Francisco so I had to find an online delivery service who would be able to deliver within a day of ordering. The whole purchase and checkout process went smoothly and she was ecstatic when she received the flowers.
Erika J.
When I did send flowers to my mom they didn't get there on her birthday even though the site said it will and someone called me saying that they don't delivery in that area so I had to rearrange things so it will come to my house. So it basically was no longer a surprise for her since I had to tell her what was going on. The good thing is they upgraded me with bigger flowers for her. And gave me a credit
Wes H.
THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY EVERY - IF I COULD RATE THEM 0 STARS I WOULD ! I decided to get flowers for my partner on V-day ! not only did the flowers come 2 days AFTER vday, but they also came wilted! Worse of all, when I called to cancel my order, they said it was too late to cancel. Best advise - support local business, go to your friendly neighborhood florist and encourage local !
Sarah B.
Ordered a mother's day bouquet for my mom while I was overseas. Got a call saying they were all out of the bouquet I had ordered (which was the nicest available online). By then I was in another country and asked the man on the phone to send another bouquet with nice, bright colours but the one my mom received was sad-looking, with lots of cheap daisies and carnations. Disappointed.
Danielle B.
Salmon Arm, BC
I ordered a bouquet of flowers in a vase for a friend who had a baby.  It's a little nervewracking ordering without seeing the actual flowers in real life, but when I went to visit them later, I saw the flowers and they were beautiful!  It was very quick and easy to order, and I liked that you had the option to add more flowers and extra items to the bouquet. I would definitely order again!
Hayley K.
Airdrie, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I ordered an arrangement to be sent to my mother for Mother's Day, and they arrived on time and looked realtively close to what was described on the website. The flowers were fresh and my mom was happy. No complaints, but I wish the arrangement had been closer to what was pictured on the site. Just a dfferent color scheme than what i was anticipating, not a big deal.
Lauren W.
Quick and easy way to order flowers. They often do not deliver the same product that you order online. Flowers are less abundant and look sad in comparison to what is advertised. I have once received a completely different product than what was ordered. Easy way to send something if you forgot to get a different gift, but with all online shopping, there are risks!
Lisa M.
Burlington
My husband sent me flowers with these guys last year for valentine’s day. The delivery guy left the box of flowers ON THE DOORSTEP. IN FEBRUARY. IN CANADA. Oh, and I WAS HOME, but they didn’t even ring the bell, so the flowers sat there for hours. Needless to say, they were dead before bedtime. Customer service was good, though. Hubs got a full refund.
Amy C.
The website is really easy to use. I have bought flowers on several occassions (as a thank you, for a birthday, and bought a funeral arrangement). They have competitive prices and you can personalize your message right on the site. Shipping has always gone great for me and the flowers all arrived to their destinations on time.
Alex P.
Cambridge , ON
Had to order an arrangement for a funeral. They have beautiful selections and their prices were lower than many of the local places where I am and hey were able to deliver same day. Their flower arrangements were just as beautiful in person as they were in the pictures. Very satisfied! I will only ever order from these guys!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.