BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Meridy P.
Port Colborne, ON
Unfortunately the flowers I ordered for a funeral did not make it to the correct location do the family were unable to see them, but they did refund me my money.
Steffanie S.
Orangeville
My sister recently had surgery so I wanted to send her flowers at the hospital. I ordered online for next day delivery and at 3pm the following day I get a phone call saying they don't have florists in the city where I wanted the flowers delivered. What annoyed me is that they waited until 3pm on a Friday of the day they were supposed to be delivered to call me and tell me. I could have had all day to find another service but I had to have the flowers delivered to her home instead because she would be out of the hospital by the time I found another service.
Bridget W.
brisbane
I used 1800flowers when I was overseas , it was a friends birthday so I ordered some flowers to be delivered while I was away. She received them on the morning of her birthday which was exactly when I asked for them to be delivered. The were beautiful , all in tact, no dead flowers nothing broken, everything was perfect. Great service from this company
Allie S.
I previously had good experiences with 1800flowers for holiday occasions but that all changed in the month of June 2017. I had sent out 2 gifts on father's day and one at the end of June. However, the people I sent them to never received them. I tried to file a complaint to the company to see if they could resolve the issue. I never received a response from the company, or a refund, or even an investigation to see if the order was sent but not picked up for some reason. I am deeply disappointed with their services and will not be using them again.
eliana a.
This product is incredible I love to use it is a pity that is already over for me, but I would love to have more these products one day, I would thank you very much if you gave me for free as a gift I would love and would certainly show and share all mine Friends, so you accept this deal? You give me these products for free without paying anything for me to try and I share with all my friends this product and thus you will have more customers
Julia M.
Langley
I love the fact that they are world-wide. I was able to send flowers regularly to my partner's mother in Mexico and it would arrive on time and beautiful every time. Downside is that it is fairly expensive for what you get, and the arrangements aren't anything unique and sometimes what you get delivered is not exactly what you ordered. If they had lower price options than $50 (including shipping) I would probably use it more often.
Sonali B.
Edgware, Middlesex
I have used 100 flowers when in a pinch and they haven't always delivered what I've expected. Sometimes, the flowers don't match the photographs and the flowers look past their prime earlier than they should. Positives is that the arrangements are competitively priced and the website is easy to use. Would I use it again? Maybe not. The brand is renowned it just really needs to work on their customer service and execution.
maria j.
Whitehorse, YT
We always get my grandmother flowers for special occasions we can't be there for, and this site is the first one we always check. It has a wide selection of beautiful bouquets and what you see on the site is what they will receive. I also like that you can add personal remarks to the card so the flowers do have a personal touch. The price however is the only reason I'm giving them 4 out 5 as it can sometimes be quite high.
Aamna K.
birmingham , hall green
this is a good florists but I have used better this is because their staff do not bother whatr the customer wants they wrap the flowers but don't ask how they would like to be wrapped I have been there once and have not one back this is beacause of their attitude also their flowers die within 2 days
Tomei S.
Winmarleigh Street , Warrington
After finding out about this service, I was easily able to send flowers to my mother who was in the hospital! They arrived on time, which I might add was a surprise to her, and they were EXACTLY how they were shown on the website! The smelled beautiful and they lasted for about 4 weeks, streching them!

The website was easy to get around and the services are endless! Would definitely recommend this company to anyone!
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.