BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Jennifer T.
Brisbane
Be sure to order something that will be able to endure packaging, shipping, delivery and any changes in climate that could result in something unpleasant arriving at your destination. Also, you get what you pay for, so don't skimp on flowers or plants that are cheap. They will appear cheap on the other end.
Stephanie E.
Toronto , ON
I ordered some flowers for a colleague of mine who was retiring. I had been away from the office so I was unable to go out and get the flowers myself. I had heard about 1800flowers and thought I would give it a try. The ordering process was very user friendly. The selection of pre-made bouquets was endless, I couldn't believe how much there was to choose from so I was really excited when I found the perfect bouquet for her.

When the flowers arrived, my colleague was very grateful As well as extremely embarrassed to have to send me a photograph of what she received. The flower vase was broken and the flowers looked half dead. Although the flowers were in awful condition, I could still tell that the flowers looked nothing like the bouquet I had chosen for her.

When I contacted their customer service to advise what had happened, they only wanted to offer my HALF a refund and a 15% off coupon for a future purchase. I was completely taken back as not only were the flowers dying and the vase broken, they weren't even the arrangement that I ordered. After spending about an hour and a half of my time on the phone and threatening to contact my credit company and advise them of the situation, a manager finally refunded me my money, but was not at all happy to do so. I was completely shocked at how their customer service tried to make me feel bad for asking for a refund after they embarrassed me by sending flowers that I didn't purchase that were dying and in a broken vase.

I usually always read reviews on companies before using them, but I was away at the time and a friend had recommended them to me so I just went ahead and placed the order. After this experience, I turned to the internet to look at reviews and found that most sights do not have a single good review about this company. 99% of reviews on some sights are 1 star. Given the high volume of bad reviews, I am unsure how this company is still in business
Lacey C.
Edinburgh
I find them to be hit or miss. The last time I️ ordered it was a definite miss as my flowers were never delivered. Pros are they always have a promo; cons are sometimes the flowers never arrive, they arrive and it’s nothing like you ordered, or they are extremely late.
Pascale L.
Gatineau, QC
Flowers arrived on time and were beautiful. My grandmother enjoys receiving plants for Christmas instead of bouquets, and the options are endless at 1-800 flowers. It's a bit expensive, but you always know exactly what you're getting. Will order from them again.
Kira J S.
Hamilton
I actually didn't order from here. I've had a few people send me flowers from here. They were beautiful and delivered on time. The flowers were fresh and not a single petal damaged. I would definitely order from here.
Andrea K.
richmond hill, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great service for delivering flowers from a distance. I sent flowers to a relative and they were delivered on time, product as described. The price is a little high but it is as expected for an online service.
Khushboo G.
Dubai, Dubai
They are a great place for gifts. It is quick, convenient and has great variety. They have something for every occasion. They deliver to multiple destinations. They are a great service. I use them a lot.
Erynn W.
Saint Albert
This company was fantastic! I ordered in one province for delivery in another and they were extremely accommodating.
There was a delay in delivery so they sent an extra bouquet for free.
Tammy L.
Port aux Basques, NL
This service is awesome. I called, placed an order and they took care of the rest. The only thing that would have made this better would be to know the time your delivery will be made.
Tilla S.
London, ON
I couldn’t see my mom for her birthday so I ordered flowers and delivered them to her house they were one of the most beautiful bouquet she’s ever received and they lasted for a week
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.