BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Sana I.
The did a great job. Easy order. Was on time. Mother in law loved them. I'm happy with it.
Lisa L.
Ridley Park, PA
Good, quick delivery. You can even customize the note which gives it a very personal feel.
Yudith T.
Stanwood, WA
Bought flowers for my mother since I live far from her. Flowers arrived fresh and on time.
Rose J.
Portland
Fast delivery of flowers, but I wasn't super impressed with the quality of the arrangement
This is a good place to order flowers off of and they deliver it the day you want them too
Hahley S.
Great prices! They have a great selection! Flowers were beautiful. Website was easy to use!
alex p.
Swiftwater, PA
Fast and quick service. Flowers came in a couple days. Looked just like the picture online
Katrina M.
Plumerville, AR
They were easy and fast. My recipient were very pleased by the rearrangement that received!
Sheri D.
Brockton, MA
Lovely flowers to choose from & the people are always so nice! Also great for any occasion!
Lauren E.
1 800 flowers is very reliable. It can be on the expensive side depending on what you order
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.