BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Kayla R.
Windsor, WI
Flowers arrive on time to recipient but it was not the most impressive bouquet for the price.
Jasmine D.
Fairfax
We ordered flowers for my husband's mom and they were really nice looking and delivered fast.
Madie P.
Boaz , AL
Good for head aces I recommend if any one has bad head problems or nerve and stress problems
Deondre W.
Bronx, NY
One of the Best product I have ever used and I wish there was more to be supplied towards me
Kristie W.
Charlotte, NC
Beautiful arrangements. Easy online ordering. Affordable and each delivery has been on time.
Peyton C.
Battle Creek
Beautiful flowers for any occasion. The ordering process was easy and the delivery was quick!
Thais C.
Littleton , CO
Very reliable! Flowers are always so fresh and beautiful. They are a bit pricey but worth it
Lisa O.
Belleville
Ordered a planter for my cousins funeral. Delivered timely and was truly a gorgeous planter.
Irma Z.
They get It right and sometimes get it wrong. At least the customer service is accommodating.
Kristyn E.
Warwick, RI
Generally no issues with the quality of the flowers sent. Gifts always arrive when specified.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.