BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Yusra K.
Iselin, NJ
It's a great service . The day they promise to deliver, they keep their word. Not too expensive
Randi B.
W Hollywood, CA
Loved this service. Bouquet was beautiful and delivered right on time. Have used a few times!!
Jessica R.
Arlington
Beautiful flowers delivered! Great value. I was impressed. They were for my friend in Arizona.
Jessie Lynne J.
Wayland, MI
Amazing, quick and great packaging. The flowers that were received were flawless and impressive
Melissa J.
Rosemount, MN
The flowers were exactly like the picture! Beautiful!! They were a gift and they were perfect.
Victoria A.
Austin, TX
I ordered once from them for a birthday and the flowers were horrible. Didn't like it at all
Matthew A.
Euless, TX
Great service. I used it a few times and the flowers were fresh and last over a week or more.
Katie G.
Lakeville, MN
Freshly delivered with quick service. Extremely happy with the customer service and quality.
Nicole W.
San Antonio, TX
Flowers arrived on time and beautifully made. Would recommend them for your special occasions
Lisley M.
Yonkers , NY
Solamente órdenes una vez! No tengo un super review que dar de ellos pero me quede satisfecha
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.