BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
J M.
Goshen, NY
Beautiful arrangement. Delivered right on time. No fear that I wouldn't receive what I ordered.
Hengly G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Good service, flowers came back beautiful! Always order ahead of time and delivery is on time!
Kristen H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I ordered flowers for my mother in her birthday they arrived ontime and the price was amazing!
Cessa B.
Warwick
Fast delivery and affordable. Flowers came in fresh and not wilted. Surprisingly good servicesz
Delilah D.
They come right on time always have great prices. My aunt told me the flowers last a long time
Natasha B.
Carlisle, PA
Online selection and process was super easy! Product arrived on time and in perfect condition.
Randi B.
W Hollywood, CA
Loved this service. Bouquet was beautiful and delivered right on time. Have used a few times!!
Jessie Lynne J.
Wayland, MI
Amazing, quick and great packaging. The flowers that were received were flawless and impressive
Jessica R.
Arlington
Beautiful flowers delivered! Great value. I was impressed. They were for my friend in Arizona.
Carolyn S.
Ordered Mother's Day flowers for mom. Arrived as advertised and fresh but were a little pricey.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.