BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Stephany S.
Kensington, MD
I like buying flowers from 1 800 flowers. The flowers always look fresh and they arrive on time.
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL
This is a very good brand of flowers and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested
Lizandra R.
They offer beautiful flowers at great affordable prices. There are always great sales available.
Sarah G.
It was not as pictured but still
Smelled good. Thanks 1800flowers for a lovely thoughtful bouquet
Marbelis A.
Doral, FL
This store is amazing they sell very beautiful flowers and the prize are awesome i just love it!
Melissa M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great selection of flowers and plants, and always quick delivery at the last minute for funerals.
Ruth Y.
Russell
Flowers arrived on time, fresh and lasted for over a week. The glass vase was handled with care.
john H.
Mixed feelings. Have had them really deliver in the past. But last but I was less than impressed.
Andrea G.
Conshohocken, PA
Haven’t had an issue with any time I used. Easy to work with and products get delivered quickly.
Jessica J.
Brewton, AL
Great products, excellent service. I highly recommend them for anyone in need of floral services.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.