BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Jessica H.
Beacon, NY
Came slightly smaller then pictured. Flowers however were nice. Kind of pricey for what you get.
john H.
Mixed feelings. Have had them really deliver in the past. But last but I was less than impressed.
Sirena H.
Brought my mother and grandmother some and they were beautiful and full I will be ordering again
Carrie L.
I use 1-800-flowers multiple times per year. All birthdays and holidays for my daughters and mom!
Jillian T.
Yuba City, CA
Beautiful arrangements my mother in law loves her flowers. They arrive on time and always fresh.
Danielle P.
Oviedo, FL
This is a very good brand of flowers and I would highly recommend it to anyone who is interested
Stephany S.
Kensington, MD
I like buying flowers from 1 800 flowers. The flowers always look fresh and they arrive on time.
Lizandra R.
They offer beautiful flowers at great affordable prices. There are always great sales available.
samantha s.
Jurupa Valley , CA
The flowers were amazing and beautifully put together . The smelled so good and looked so fresh .
Christina S.
Flowers arrived on time and lasted nearly 3weeks ! I was floored with the beautiful arrangement.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.