BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Allison I.
Clark, SD
They have always gone above and beyond! I love calling with a price point and they make it happen!
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Gorgeous display and timely fashion. Perfect for Mother's Day gift. Received a ton of compliments!
Mayela D.
Prefer buying flowers at my local Mariano's now. Flowers are not always as pictured or the freshest
Ines C.
Bronx, NY
They r the best at surprising , my boyfriend called them up and the flowers got deliver to me job !
Marlene A.
Skokie, IL
I love how easy it is to go online and send my mom flowers. They make last minute gifts extra easy
Evangelina Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
They have beautiful arrangements to choose from, always on time with delivering to the right place.
John P.
Rye, NY
I've used 1-800-FLOWERS a few times and it's been on and off regarding the quality of the flowers.
Crystal S.
Received Valentine's day flowers at work and they looked great! Didn't care much for the chocolate
Margie B.
Bellemont
Fast service. Delivery arrived on time, flowers were beautiful. But I do think they are over priced
Jill W.
Temple , GA
Quality of flowers was great. Service is fantastic and affordable. Will definitely continue to use
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.