BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Karina B.
Miami , FL
Excelent service, my mom loved her flowers! 💕 The quality was amazing and the flowers look beautiful
John P.
Rye, NY
I've used 1-800-FLOWERS a few times and it's been on and off regarding the quality of the flowers.
Rachael G.
Fort Smith, AR
They did an amazing job with the arrangement I ordered and looked just like what I ordered online.
Crystal S.
Received Valentine's day flowers at work and they looked great! Didn't care much for the chocolate
Casey N.
North Wales, PA
Came later than expected, but when arrived the flowers were absolutely beautiful. Great for a gift
Lia M.
Canton, MA
Gorgeous display and timely fashion. Perfect for Mother's Day gift. Received a ton of compliments!
Valerie D.
New Berlin, WI
Standard flower service. Overpriced but the only option when you have to deliver flowers remotely.
Silvia V.
I buy flowers here every other week. Love the flowers arrangements and the prices are unbelievable
Uzoma O.
Williamsville, NY
I'm over them and their expensive prices. I've found another website that I love and is way cheaper
Natasha d.
Hurricane, WV
Always fast delivery, beauty in every flower and the customer support Is amazing. Highly recommend.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.