BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
jasmine p.
Atlanta, GA
I used them for Mothers Day and the arrangement was gorgeous and absolutely no damage when delivered.
Laci L.
It was simple, easy, fast, and the flowers were beautiful. I would definitely use them again!!!!!!!!!
Rachel O.
Metropolis , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love ordering flowers from here on special occasions! Great prices and there flowers last a long time
Kimberly P.
Very easy and affordable to order flowers for a funeral. Nice selection. Don't know what else to say
Isabel
Good prices, that's always a hit on me. Excellent quality and good customer service.
100% recommend.
Karina B.
Miami , FL
Excelent service, my mom loved her flowers! 💕 The quality was amazing and the flowers look beautiful
Yadira C.
Dallas, TX
The are so great and they best and great quality .. and beat customer services.. fresh beautiful 🌼🌹🌸🌻
Erin D.
Marion, IN
Wonderful company! The flowers were better than I could have imagined. Quick and efficient delivery!
Judy M.
Excellent customer service and user friendly website.1800 Flowers is my go-to site for all occasions.
Antoinette G.
The delivery was late; however, I was given a discount for the inconvenience. 1-800-Flowers
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.