BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Kayla T.
Long Beach, CA
Perfectly easy to gift a loved one using this site! They do all the work, and I am so thankful for it
Yohan C.
Cleveland, OH
Great selection of flowers, the quality is number one, good prices specially if using a coupon code.
Emily H.
Lakeland, FL
Great service! Will gladly purchase through this company again. Makes sending flowers so much easier.
Candace M.
Bainbridge Is, WA
I love the connivence of 1800flowers but sometimes the quality of product isn't as fresh as expected
Heather H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Quick and simple to use. Flowers arrive in a box with a vase and looked just like the picture online!
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
Flowers stayed safe, healthy, and alive! The company did everything for me and it was a perfect gift
jasmine p.
Atlanta, GA
I used them for Mothers Day and the arrangement was gorgeous and absolutely no damage when delivered.
Laci L.
It was simple, easy, fast, and the flowers were beautiful. I would definitely use them again!!!!!!!!!
I love your flowers! They are always fresh and smell lovely Everytime. I especially love your roses!
Kari G.
Melville , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great quality arrangement of flowers very fresh with nests day delivery that came to our door via ups
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.