BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Silmara N.
Riverview, FL
1-800 flowers is great for us flowers, but don't work as well for other countries. Never had a problem here, always timely, mostly exact pictures from the site. Sometimes too much for shipping, what's a turn off. Getting miles is a big plus.
Ordered to be delivered in Brazil, flowers were smaller, vase was smaller, and they arrives half dead. I am sure is hard to keep up quality control from this far.
Emily B.
Portland, OR
While ordering the flowers was easy, I had some flowers delivered that were not what I ordered. Some of the flowers were even close to dying. I was upset that I paid for something that was not delivered. I got into contact with the company and they sent out another order free of charge of what I did order. I appreciate how fast they responded to the problem at hand and offered a great solution.
Sabina Y.
1-800-Flowers is a good service. They always offer pretty arrangements and a diverse selection. That said, there are frequently extra costs that make the gift much more expensive than anticipated. Shipping is expensive, the price shown is for the smallest amount of flowers, etc. It makes me feel like I'm getting conned. That said, I've always been happy with the gift, so I will shop here again.
Savannah H.
I bought my aunts favorite flowers and a vase from this site to send her after her husband passed. I sent it anonymously from him with flowers he had bought her every Valentine's Day. I was very concerned hoping she would not find out who sent them and she didn't! They were very up to date on their tracking times and even showed who signed for the flowers. Very well done and professional company!
Jennifer A.
Lynnwood, WA
Usually use 1-800 Flowers when buying for my 92 year old grandmother. I've always been happy with the selection and quality and Gramma is always delighted.  While the selection and quality is good, the value is not so great. Given the chance, it's still a better value to pick them up at the farmer's market, but when you have to get gifts there over distance, 1-800 Flowers is my go-to.
Jason D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
the flowers i ordered from here lasted longer than any of my elder family members. no crap. my aunt judy died before these flowers did. i think this website puts some voodoo and anti-aging creme in the water or something. anyways they were delivered on time and smelled like... flowers.. i really think you should use this company, but dont drink the water trying to outlive aunt judy. its nasty.
Tierney C.
I ordered flowers for my moms birthday in April. This was my first time using this service. First, they couldn't deliver the flowers on my moms actually birthday, which is upsetting to begin with (because flowers are expensive). Then a woman from the company called and was unapologetic about their inability to deliver on time. They did give me a discount but the flowers were delivered a day late.
Stel B.
Cocoa, FL
I live with a hairy man who keeps a rose under a glass container in a room I'm forbidden to go in. He buys me roses and has them shipped to our mansion. The package always comes on time and the flowers are delicately wrapped inside of a box. They look lovely next to my favorite candlestick and teapot set.
Nicole D.
Charlotte, NC
My grandmother is so hard to shop for, she has everything! I turned to a gif of flowers for her birthday.  When using 1800 Flowers it was so easy to navigate the site and find exactly what I was looking for.  The delivery was seamless and was right on time for her special day.  She loved the flowers and said how fresh and beautiful they looked.  I highly recommend.
Tiffany O.
I ordered a beautiful floral arrangement for my mom and it turned out nice. Ordering it was very simple and the delivery was quick. The prices are somewhat expensive especially for the larger arrangements; so you can expect to pay $50 or more for a bigger arrangement. I would shop here again and also recommend to other because of the ease of ordering, variety of options, and great service.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.