BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really...4 Answers
  • is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Brooke F.
Flowers are always beautiful and well arranged. Always last at least a week and are fresh upon arrival
Chris R.
Nice arrangement delivered on the same day I ordered and lasted two whole weeks!1-800-Flowers
Mel R.
Always on time and always beautiful. They have a great selection and they are very helpful and friendly
shay p.
North Las Vegas, NV
The flowers were beautiful! Delivered on time and fresh! !! Will use again for sure. Ordering was easy.
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My boyfriend got me roses that were delivered from 1800 flowers and they came fresh and were beautiful
Detroit B.
Detroit, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
There so pretty and they come on time. I love ordering from them for anything birthdays anniversary etc
Evan Kristina L.
Albany , OR
Great selection of flowers. Great customer service and support. Flowers arrived on time and beautiful.
elizabeth r.
Federal way , Wa
I love ordering from them every holiday or birthday because they have what I want and deliver on time.
Cynthia M.
Beautiful selection for every occasion. Prices vary from the conservative to the over the top elaborate
brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
No problems at all. Got exactly what I ordered each time. Packed well and looked great. Would recommend
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.