BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Nicole G.
Decent price point, and delivery time is good. The website is easy to use, and customer service is good.
Taylor B.
Loved the flowers i ordered for my mom. They were beautifully done and definitely worth the money i paid!
Julie S.
They have great customer service and if something gets screwed up, they make it right. I always use them.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Always reliable, super fast delivery options (same day available). The bouquet I ordered was magnificent
Sarah M.
newark, OH
Great company, does a amazing job. They make amazing arrangements. They do the best job I've ever seen..
Inez S.
N Brunswick, NJ
Beautiful flowers from my husband. The colors were so vibrant and teddy bear just added a beautiful touch
Meaghan F.
Lake Stevens, WA
I loved their online deal for Mother's Day and got my mom roses, a vase and chocolates for a great price.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Beautiful flowers and very quickly delivered!!! First time I used it! The prices were a little bit high.
Joan C.
Bought flowers and had them delivered to my best friend for her birthday.
Great job and beautiful flowers
Tara L.
Danvers, IL
Flowers always come quickly and are great once they are out of the box! Love seeing that box at my door!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.