BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Emily S.
Sedalia, MO
I love 1-800 flowers! Bouquets are always fresh and exactly what i order and delivered in a timely matter
Beya P.
Anaheim
Really good prices , and fast delivery
Always on time . Amazing varieties of flowers and beautiful vases
Tara L.
Danvers, IL
Flowers always come quickly and are great once they are out of the box! Love seeing that box at my door!
Meaghan F.
Lake Stevens, WA
I loved their online deal for Mother's Day and got my mom roses, a vase and chocolates for a great price.
Amanda T.
Herron
Love them! Always fast delivery, great price, great selection, fresh flowers, and great customer service.
Nicole G.
Decent price point, and delivery time is good. The website is easy to use, and customer service is good.
Taylor B.
Loved the flowers i ordered for my mom. They were beautifully done and definitely worth the money i paid!
Amanda W.
Valdosta
Flowers were more than I expected love the vase it came in too so beautiful and the price is really good
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Beautiful flowers and very quickly delivered!!! First time I used it! The prices were a little bit high.
Kate Y.
Glendale, AZ
Pretty good for a last minute gift. Their deals are pretty decent. It is relatively easy to order online.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.