BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Maisie M.
Beautiful and quick delivery. Website is easy to use and ordering was quick since you could link to PayPal.
Alix K.
Love the speed of delivery.  But the flower arrangements just resemble the picture.  But it was easy to use.
Spencer S.
Sherwood Forest, CA
Although the flowers that were received were gorgeous, they literally lived for one day and died. Not okay.
April L.
Findlay , OH
Great company! Love what they do and what they provide! Pricey but definitely worth it! BEAUTIFUL DISPLAYS
Amanda P.
My flowers were wilted and they did replace it but my mom's mothers day flowers were not what was expected
Vicki M.
Inverness , FL
Very pleased with purchase and timely delivery. Gorgeous flowers and vase. Easy to use and great selection.
Savannah K.
Beautiful products and the site is very easy to use. The flowers were delivered on time and were beautiful!
Bethany M.
Fast shipping. Perfect products. Flowers are always beautiful and fresh. My husband spoils me all to much.
Jezeal B.
Portola, CA
My husband swears by it. Lol. Flower are always beautiful. They can be proxy depending on what you want.
Toni H.
Highly highly recommend useing them.was a great experience. Will definitely use them again in the future.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.