BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
sophie m.
Croton Hdsn, NY
I ordered a mother's day bouquet (used with a great coupon from groupon) and my mom loved them! i got her favorite flowers (lillies) which came in adorable clear pink mason jar. i ordered them a little last minute so it didn't end up arriving until the day after mother's day but that's to be understood. my mom loved them so much and it made me so happy and it was so simple to do. id definitely order from here again!
Gia W.
Las Vegas, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love them! I use them to send flowers and gifts to my Grandmother in Texas! They get the items to her on time and it's always what I ordered! If they don't have something they WILL notify you with options! I've even had to describe what I wanted and when they create it, it turns out beautifully!
Elizabeth R.
Las Vegas, NV
Overpriced. That’s really all I can say.
It is not affordable for everyone. From what I know, they act as the middleman, contacting local florists in your town and up selling their services. I will never shop online for flowers again.

If you really need flowers delivered from a different city, contact local florists in that town. They will come out fresher, and will be way more affordable than purchasing from online.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ordered from them once and won't order again. Yes, the flowers were pretty but it was nothing like the picture on the website. It was very small and it didn't have the flowers it said it would. I ordered a $60 arrangement and got something that looked like it cost $10.... For that reason I decided to order straight from a local florist where I need it delivered and they have turned out be amazing arrangements.
Raquel B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have used 1-800-Flowers Undefined numerous times. Always very easy and painless. The flowers always look beautiful, and I have never had a delivery issue. I would recommend this for anytime of the year not just Valentine's Day. Usually running specials which help keep it reasonable.
Laurie L.
Lexington, SC
I ordered flowers for my Mother in Law for Mother's Day, she was so pleased and said the arrangement was beautiful! Delivery was exactly when promised. The reason for my 4 star instead of a 5 star review is that the website was a bit tough to navigate and the allnof the fees add up to as much as the cost of the flowers. I was fortunate enough to have a discount code, otherwise I would have searched other sites.
Kimberly P.
Glasgow, KY
I ordered a beautiful set of lillies for my mother for Mother's Day. The price was very reasonable for being an online delivery service. Shipping was on time and the flowers and vase were packed nicely. The only down fall I had was the Bouquet wasn't quite as full as shown in the picture on the website. My mother loved the gift none the less. Will definitely consider using this site again for future gifts.
Christina P.
Largo, MD
Terrible. Of course they outsource to local florists, but when there is a problem...there is no communication. My flower delivery order was a week late because no one bothered to tell me that they were out of the plant I ordered, so the order was just pending until I thought to call. They were friendly at customer service but offered me a $20 credit to use on the next order, as if I would trust them again.
isabelle b.
I order flowers are from these people all the time they have only disappointed me once and it was because the flowers died in like a week when usually they last for about two weeks but besides that they are great and they always have the messages written on the card as I type them out perfect they're just amazing and I would highly recommend this to anybody who would like to send flowers to their loved ones
Taylor M.
Ripon, CA
I've had both good and bad experiences with this particular flower company. My most recent experience my wife and I sent my mother in law a $200 bouquet. It arrived 2 days late, even though we paid for same day delivery. Her arrangement also had less than 18 flowers, they looked sad and pathetic. We upgraded to the deluxe version so it should have had 36+ flowers. My MIL of course graciously accepted them with no complaints. When we came over the next day I immediately called CS and was told nothing they could do. Will stick to Pro Flowers from now on.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.