BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
nicole w.
Pratt, KS
The flowers always come fresh and on time. Having the option to purchase a vase or not really helps as well
Flowers were nice but wow the up-charges. Yikes! Beautiful flowers but additional chargers are a bit much.
Luis T.
Mt joy
I was able to surprise my lady at work with a beautiful bouquet thanks 1800flowers! And delivered on time!!
Priscila A.
Tampa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I did ordering drom this place and I pay extra money for delivery before 12pm. They delevery around 3pm!!!!
Ambyre R.
Pricing is well in my budget and delivery time is on point. I usually use when I am in a rush for delivery.
Annette S.
Augusta
Delivery was perfect, flower arrangements were beautiful, flowers were fresh. Outstanding customer service.
Alix K.
Love the speed of delivery.  But the flower arrangements just resemble the picture.  But it was easy to use.
Cleo A.
Buffalo, NY
Although pricey... They always do a great job and deliver on time! My go-to when I need a last minute gift.
Alexandria H.
Easy site to use. Customer service was good. Great options and a variety. A little more pricey than others.
Spencer S.
Sherwood Frst, CA
Although the flowers that were received were gorgeous, they literally lived for one day and died. Not okay.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.