BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Kristin H.
Inglewood, CA
Site was quick and easy and had lots of options for me to choose from. There were even edible arrangements
Courtney B.
I used 1-800 flowers for a funeral and I was very satisfied with the flowers received! They were beautiful
Carolyn B.
Santa Clara
Great selection, delivery on time, flowers were very fresh.  Email notification of delivery is great.
Morgan K.
The flowers arrived in a timely manner and were beautiful. I wish they would have had an option for a vase.
Michelle J.
Mobile
Perfect for any occasional you need to send flowers for. Beautiful and fresh flowers delievering every time
Flowers were nice but wow the up-charges. Yikes! Beautiful flowers but additional chargers are a bit much.
Ambyre R.
Pricing is well in my budget and delivery time is on point. I usually use when I am in a rush for delivery.
Alexandria H.
Easy site to use. Customer service was good. Great options and a variety. A little more pricey than others.
Kristina J.
Reasonable gift prices and options for every occasion and special events. Will definitely keep using them.
nicole w.
Pratt, KS
The flowers always come fresh and on time. Having the option to purchase a vase or not really helps as well
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.