BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Brittany W.
Austell, GA
Super beautiful arrangement! Followed special directions to the T! I was very impressed, as was my recipient!
Jessie A.
Fresno, CA
They had the best local florist in Kingsburg. They made the best "margarita bouquet " and my friend loved it!
Svitlana H.
Jersey city , NJ
I got red roses for my friend's birthday. They looked fresh and beautiful. They also smelled very nice.
Karen C.
Catawba, SC
Beautiful flowers!  Thank you for your great service.  I have ordered many times and it always comes out great!
Brittany D.
Niagara Falls, NY
Amazing quality of flowers and great services every time I order. Never let down by what has shown up! Great
Mayerline P.
Lawrence , MA
Flower looked good when they arrived i bought it for my mom she loved them but i think the price is too high
Kari S.
CHINO, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Sent my mom some beautiful flowers on her birthday she was so happy she cried she used the vase everyday now
Tempestt T.
Literally have never been disappointed . I have used them for years . I have also received flowers from them
shannon r.
Stevenson, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
1-800 flowers is kinda pricy, but the flowers are beautiful and fresh. And the arrangements are always lovely
Tatiana R.
Longwood, FL
I ordered a beautiful flower for my mother on Mother's Day and I was very happy the flowers and the delivery
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.