BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Laurie L.
Lexington, SC
I ordered flowers for my Mother in Law for Mother's Day, she was so pleased and said the arrangement was beautiful! Delivery was exactly when promised. The reason for my 4 star instead of a 5 star review is that the website was a bit tough to navigate and the allnof the fees add up to as much as the cost of the flowers. I was fortunate enough to have a discount code, otherwise I would have searched other sites.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ordered from them once and won't order again. Yes, the flowers were pretty but it was nothing like the picture on the website. It was very small and it didn't have the flowers it said it would. I ordered a $60 arrangement and got something that looked like it cost $10.... For that reason I decided to order straight from a local florist where I need it delivered and they have turned out be amazing arrangements.
Taylor M.
Ripon, CA
I've had both good and bad experiences with this particular flower company. My most recent experience my wife and I sent my mother in law a $200 bouquet. It arrived 2 days late, even though we paid for same day delivery. Her arrangement also had less than 18 flowers, they looked sad and pathetic. We upgraded to the deluxe version so it should have had 36+ flowers. My MIL of course graciously accepted them with no complaints. When we came over the next day I immediately called CS and was told nothing they could do. Will stick to Pro Flowers from now on.
Olivia D.
Pittsburgh, PA
I've used this site for a number of funerals and it they make it so easy. Everything is done quickly online, and you're only called if there's an issue or a question about delivery. The delivery has always been on time and to the location I specified. These guys deliver awesome arrangements an really know what they're doing. I love how you can pick different sizes of similar arrangements to stay in budget.
Christina P.
Largo, MD
Terrible. Of course they outsource to local florists, but when there is a problem...there is no communication. My flower delivery order was a week late because no one bothered to tell me that they were out of the plant I ordered, so the order was just pending until I thought to call. They were friendly at customer service but offered me a $20 credit to use on the next order, as if I would trust them again.
Ben H.
I would say that the only reason I would not give this company five stars is the fact that I had to hunt for a coupon code that save me more money then if I purchased the flowers out right. All that being said I was extremely satisfied with the flowers that were delivered and they were delivered on time in perfect condition. Great service if you're in a hurry and I can always count on them to do a good job.
Kimberly P.
Glasgow, KY
I ordered a beautiful set of lillies for my mother for Mother's Day. The price was very reasonable for being an online delivery service. Shipping was on time and the flowers and vase were packed nicely. The only down fall I had was the Bouquet wasn't quite as full as shown in the picture on the website. My mother loved the gift none the less. Will definitely consider using this site again for future gifts.
Ashleigh H.
I'm not very impressed with the delivery coverage of 1800Flowers. I am away from home on military duty and wanted to have flowers delivered to my mom for Mother's Day. Went through the website, typed in the zip code, picked a bouquet, and then found out that apparently my parents do not live in an area where services are available. It would have been nice to know that before I had an arrangement picked out!
Victoria Y.
A few years ago I ordered from them... the website was so difficult to manage for some reason so it didn't attach my name. I called to attach it, assured it would be on there. The person who got them texted me the following day because they had only the phone number listed on the flowers and had to do their own detective work to find out it was me. Needless to say, won't be using this website ever again
Hilary B.
I love using 1-800-flowers as their website makes ordering flowers for family and fiends so easy and every time I have sent flowers the recipient has always been so pleased and thankful. From the flowers that I have seen received from 1-800-flowers I always feel confident that the recipient is going to receive exactly what I chose from their website and that they will be the freshest products available.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.