BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
JADE D.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Was very easy and convenient to pick what I wanted and place my order. The flowers arrived on time and we're fresh!
Angelina p.
Lake City, PA
Beautiful flowers git a beautiful bouquet when I had my son, it was stunning and lasted a long time! Decent prices
Katie G.
Vicksburg, MS
My flowers didn't arrive on time and when they were delivered the flowers were wilted and the petals were browned.
Charla F.
Flowers did not look as advertised. The quantity was good and they looked good... but not what I thought I ordered
It was easy to order. The flowers were delivered to my mom exactly when they were supposed to be. She was thrilled.
Virginia H.
radford, Va
it was an easy to use website. when i called to ask questions the customer service people where so nice and helpful
Rayanne C.
They had a decent coupon and we bought our daughter a bouquet. It came quickly and was properly packaged. Beautiful
Gabie L.
Mission, TX
They always deliver with time, they are the best. Good prices. I always send flowers across the country never fails
Lindsey R.
Tallahassee, FL
The main thing I would change with this company is the prices. I would love to order more often if it were cheaper
Hailee B.
Birmingham
Very speedy delivery. There was a typo in the greeting card. Disappointed about that but everything else was great.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.