BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Gabrielle K.
Easy to order from with plenty of arrangements to choose from. Beautiful fresh flowers with great customer service!
Danielle N.
Youngstown
The flowers I picked were big and beautiful and when my mom got them they looked dead and nothing like the picture.
Lexie S.
Des Moines , IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Flowers looked nice and healthy. Was delivered in a timely manner and relatively affordable for a last minute gift.
LuAnn M.
Somerset
Great variety just a little more spendier than other floral companies. Flowers are beautiful and last a long time.
alejandra c.
I order from here they delivered my moms package 3 times broke they refunded me late and I have never ordered again
Alyssa H.
Mcdonough, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
beautiful bouquet !! i ordered a bouquet for $30 and it had same day delivery . i will be ordering from them again.
sonu s.
I used this service for mother's day and I was very satisfied with the overall experience......Loved it...........
April G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My grandma lobed the flowers but definitely a little expensive, its worth it though if you are sending a surprise!
Natasha C.
Flowers were dropped off on time and they were beautiful! Will be buying from here again in the near future!
Sheila C.
Dallas, TX
The flowered were beautiful. Even though I couldn't make it to my cousins graduation. I wanted to show her I cared
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.