BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Amber W.
New Kensingtn, PA
They were very professional and our requested bouquet arrived on time as instructed...Highly recommended @influenster
Amanda T.
Raleigh, NC
Great site!! Chose from hundreds of arrangements at a great price! They delivered the very next day with no problem!
Yessica A.
Jacksonville, NC
I have used this service a couple of times a year. The flowers have always arrived on time and look like the picture.
LauraJean S.
N Attleboro, MA
My go to. They always send me discounts and coupons so I can send those people close to me something to show I care.
Kymberly M.
Burnet, TX
Fast delivery on time and perfect item... loved having the chance to make someone smile. Will suhhest friends to use
Sarah P.
Pinellas Park, FL
Great choices. Prices seem great until you're checking out and there is crazy shipping. Product is always nice though
Ambra S.
Steilacoom, WA
Always deliver on time. Always deliveries quality and meets expectations when I order online to surprise my love ones
Sàde B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Caitlin H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My husband uses this site to order flowers for me and they have always been beautiful and exactly what he asked for.
Natalia G.
Keller, TX
This is the only floral delivery service I use and I love them. Especially when you have to ship to different state.
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.