BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Sàde B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Maria S.
Norcross, GA
Big mistake never recieved the productsbi order sobwont try it ahsin at all. Or i ider filled the paper work out rong
Veronica R.
I have received flowers from here but never personally ordered them myself. The quality of the flowers are great tho.
Lizzy B.
Lothian, MD
I love the variation of bouquets you can choose from. They're all beautiful arrangements. BUT they're a little pricey
Kara M.
Hanover Twp, PA
1-800-Flowers makes any occasion special with ease. I love their same day delivery options for last minute surprises!
Guglie T.
Great company...always has beautiful flowers..delivers on time and for the price. Well worth it. Did a wonderful job
jen c.
Easton, PA
Beautiful arrangement of flowers delivered on time as scheduled. Prices were great and even found discounts as well.
Lynn W.
Dinuba, CA
They were excellent! They got all of my info right on the card I wanted attached to the flowers and they were quick.
Camila M.
Beautiful and huge selection to choose from ... very reliable . It’s a little bit expensive , however it’s worth it .
Rindy S.
Manistique, MI
Have ordered flowers for parents & also received from my husband. Flowers are always beautiful and last a long time.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.