BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• is there a guaranteed delivery date?1 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and s...2 Answers
Jamie O.
Hibbing
My mom loved her recent flower deliver. Arrived safely and were beautiful. Great customer service from start to finish
Desiree A.
Ordered for my grandma and a few other ladies in my life 😘 just to show they are very loved . .... Order was very sweet
Christina A.
McKinney , TX
Had a few bad delivers but their customer service department made the situation that much better. Can't truly complain.
Colleen M.
The flowers showed up looking fresh and full! They lasted longer than something I would get from the local supermarket.
Germaine S.
I always order online. They are always prompt and accurate and deliver on time every time. The flowers are always fresh
Ilhamita H.
I only order flowers with 1-800-Flowers! They are the best when it comes to great customer services and quality.
Nicole L.
Winchendon
The flowers that were delivered were exactly as pictured. I felt like it was a good quality for the money that we paid.
Paula R.
Country Club Hills, IL
Flowers delivered on time. Nice variety to choose from. Prices are a bit expensive. The flowers also didn't last long.
Carlos F.
Miami
User friendly website, found what I was looking for. Local florist was punctual. Bouquet was beautiful, wife loved it!
j c.
I received a package from 1800 for my birthday and it arrived in good conditions... shipping could had been faster ...
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.