BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Danielle Z.
The flowers arrived on time & were beautiful! The perfect gift for any occasion. I would highly recommend 1800 flowers
Haley W.
Hot Springs, AR
They did good at getting my order on time, I did like that a lot. The flowers looked good, just not quite as pictured.
Julie M.
Bell Gardens
Great services they delivered at a perfect time they are not pricy and the flowers were so beautiful  my mom loved them
Jamie O.
Hibbing
My mom loved her recent flower deliver. Arrived safely and were beautiful. Great customer service from start to finish
Kevin F.
When I need flowers I go right here. Fast delivery and have never been disappointed and my fiancé hasn't either!!
Jackie g.
Flowers are always fresh and long lasting not to mention always look beyond stunnung.they have flowers for any invasion
Kailey S.
Fort Worth , TX
Very quick and easy delivery. The flowers came in perfect condition and lasted forever!! Great bouquets to choose from
Jessica I.
Beautiful flowers. Prompt nationwide service. The flowers stayed fresh and were shipped and packaged in a safe manner.
Christina A.
McKinney , TX
Had a few bad delivers but their customer service department made the situation that much better. Can't truly complain.
Evan Z.
Springdale, PA
High prices but beautiful flowers and accessories and love how you can pick the shipping times that work best for them
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.