BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Nicole L.
Winchendon
The flowers that were delivered were exactly as pictured. I felt like it was a good quality for the money that we paid.
Julie M.
Bell Gardens
Great services they delivered at a perfect time they are not pricy and the flowers were so beautiful  my mom loved them
Paula R.
Country Club Hills, IL
Flowers delivered on time. Nice variety to choose from. Prices are a bit expensive. The flowers also didn't last long.
Beth A.
Columbus, OH
Flowers always arrive fresh and beautiful! They stay alive for at least a week but usually longer. I'm a regular user!
Tenita H.
The flowers wernt what they were in the pictures. They were almost dead. I definitely wouldnt recommend them to anyone
Haley W.
Hot Springs, AR
They did good at getting my order on time, I did like that a lot. The flowers looked good, just not quite as pictured.
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Flower selection is great and always come when they say they will deliver! All occasions and for everyone in your list
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I e never had issues with ordering flowers online. They always cone as pictured & delivered when they say they will be.
Jenn W.
Lebanon, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I sent flowers to a friend who had a baby. They were to her within two hours! Easy to order and send all via internet!
melissa e.
Rockaway, NJ
Flowers didn't last long though looked beautiful for three days..my supermarket flowers lasted longer and cost way less
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.