BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Colleen M.
The flowers showed up looking fresh and full! They lasted longer than something I would get from the local supermarket.
Nicole G.
Garfield Heights
Reasonable prices and good selection. Delivery was timely and product (flowers) arrived on time and in good condition.
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Flower selection is great and always come when they say they will deliver! All occasions and for everyone in your list
Julie M.
Bell Gardens
Great services they delivered at a perfect time they are not pricy and the flowers were so beautiful  my mom loved them
Brittany G.
Personally would use the local flower shop but if your in a bind and don't know the area this is a great thing to use!
Eva G.
renton , WA
Great customer service, a little pricey just because if you call your local florist you’ll probably get a better deal.
Jessi S.
Middletown, DE
Wonderful service, easy to use website, plenty of options to choose from. I always use them for all sorts of occasions
Alejandra P.
I ordered online and it was pretty fast and easy. I ordered my mom some roses and ahe loved them. Worth every penny. :)
Haley W.
Hot Springs, AR
They did good at getting my order on time, I did like that a lot. The flowers looked good, just not quite as pictured.
Felisha L.
Florence, AL
I have ordered a plant for my mother from this website and it was amazing. Very easy and mother said it was beautiful!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.