BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?4 Answers
  • I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Kimberlee W.
My husband always orders flowers from here or another location, and I love the flowers that I receive from this company!
Really nice flowers and delivery are always on time. However, it could be a little bit pricy, depending on what you buy.
Victoria C.
Rockland, MA
I liked knowing the fact that I could easily order online, but I think next time I’ll be heading into a florist instead.
Indira C.
Richardson, TX
My favorite place to order flowers from. I have been ordering from 1 800 flowers for years. Great service and reasonable!
Suzy A.
Nashville, TN
The flowers arrived right on time and looked just like the picture. My mom loved having the bouquet on her desk at work.
Angelica M.
Reading, PA
Timely delivery, but poor quality flowers. I've received better flowers, from local boutiques and they are also cheaper.
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
Flower selection is great and always come when they say they will deliver! All occasions and for everyone in your list
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
If for some reason you are not happy with your flowers the customer service is great they will replace them super fast
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Very pricey, and they took a long time to deliver. I was not impressed at all. I will not be using this service again.
Brittany G.
Personally would use the local flower shop but if your in a bind and don't know the area this is a great thing to use!
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.