BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

• I have previously received flowers from 1800flowers and some of t...2 Answers
  • I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?2 Answers
Jessie W.
Edgewater, NJ
Used to love it till they didn't send my 1st year wedding anniversary flower on time event when we pay for extra shipping
Zoē D.
Oktaha
The flower came in fresh and very vibrant. They were exactly what I was hoping they would have been. Definitely worth it
Morgan R.
Freeland, MI
Easy to use and provided a great service. Sent a bouquet to a friend and she received them within 3 hours! Great service!
Jennifer B.
I sent my mom flowers for Mother's Day and they was delivered on time and looked beautiful they definitely made her happy
Terri M.
Fort Wayne, IN
This company has a decent selection but I feel it's overpriced. Had flowers lost in transport and had to be redelivered.
Rebecca Y.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This place is awesome Everytime I use them the flowers are beautifully arranged to perfection and last quite a while. :D
Hope C.
Southington, CT
I always have a good exoerience with 1-800 Flowers. Easy to use online and a wide variety of products. Makes it so easy.
Gabby H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very fast delivery. Staff was extremely helpful in helping me find the right bouquet. Confirmation of delivery was a perk
Jackie S.
White Plains, MD
I have been a loyal 1-800 Flowers order Uber for many years everything I send gets rave reviews and it's always on time.
Autumn D.
missoula, MT
I love this company. They are fast safe and have amazing selection's. I use then for all the birthday's and mother's day
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Katie C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Barbara D.