BY 1-800-FLOWERS #1 in Florists

Leslie R.
Murfreesboro, TN
Flowers were beautiful and looked liked the picture online. Delivered on time. Was a little pricey, but what flowers aren't.
Stacy A.
I have ordered several arrangements for funerals lately. I know it's morbid but they were prompt and the flowers were lovely.
DeAna V.
El Paso, TX
They have a wide variety depending on where you live , they are a pleasure to speak with and flowers have been great quality
Kolleen C.
Flowers are always pricey, and I rarely buy them for anything other than funerals, but I've never had an issue ordering here.
Leone C.
Grand blanc, MI
Always great fast service. My husband loves using them as well. They helped out when he was stationed in Turkey away from me!
Julie K.
Yonkers, NY
Flowers always look beautiful and arrives according to what time you need them .. pretty pricey and shipping and tax is a lot
Beth W.
Tampa, FL
Flower were not the same as pictured and didn't last long. I am going to try others not likely to be returning to the site
Laura R.
They were as beautiful as the picture showed. They also arrived within the given time frame which was a wonderful surprise.
Tiffany V.
Lagrange, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like this company because they do use in their flowers on time and they do come in the best shape and quality as possible
Chelsea  B.
Used this company for a coworker- ordered with 2 days and came right to our office. Beautiful arrangement but a but pricey.
Harriet D.
Greenbelt, MD
How are their deliveries? are they one time and fresh?
Rebecca D.
I've heard bad things about this company. Are they really that bad?
Fiona G.
Birmingham, AL
I would like to know how long does this to to be delivered?
Katie C.